Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009 - breath into this tube!

Well, i had my pulmonary functions tests today. oh what fun, breathing into a tube for 20 minutes. i really hope these tests prove to identify what has been wrong with my left lung for the past 6 months. it's really frustrating when you can't take in as much oxygen as you are used to, especially when you can't get enough oxygen to run at full speed!

That proved to be the highlight of my day as i spent the rest of the day home inside trying to avoid the snowy-slush storm and high winds. no running or swimming today, which is rare, as you all know. I fell and twisted my ankle and hurt my knee yesterday, which made my swim very uncomfortable, so the day of rest certainly won't hurt. I hope the injuries will heal up enough so that i may return to the pool tomorrow pain-free.

Jennifer

1 comment:

Alanna said...

ugh, I know all about injuries!
It's a terrible feeling not being able to perform the way you can and want to, I hope everything clears up soon!