Friday, October 17, 2008

October 17, 2008 - disasterous day

gee, so rogers cable cuts off my service when they were actually supposed to cut off my neighbour. before calling in to complain, i did a walk around the house to make sure none of the cables had been physically damaged, and i get attacked and bitten by the neighbours dog.

so now i have a nice little gash on my leg, and no cable tv until monday.

and if that wasn't bad enough, i had to call rogers twice to get customer service because the first clerk didn't want to serve me because she wasn't convinced my voice was feminine enough for me to indeed be a Jennifer. she didn't even bother to ask me the password on my account..

ahhh, the joys of being a transwoman.

anyway, back to business. this is supposed to be a running blog, isn't it? 3 gentle k this evening. the leg bruise problem from the past few days seems to have resolved itself and that problem seems to be 100% resolved. so i'm thinking Sunday's run will be a go ahead without any complications.

tomorrow is kit pick up day and will probably feature a light short run and a swim..

Jennifer

No comments: