Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008 - decisions

well, with a nice weather report, i decided to grab a car for the weekend so i could get myself around for some site-seeing. don't think i want to do any long runs up to the beach during my serious taper period. but i might head over to Harbour Grace on Sunday morning to run the 10k race there. all depends on the knee, which still gave me minor concerns as i did a gentle 3.5k run this afternoon.

other big news was the purchase of a stationary bike, which will help prepare me for my next major project: preparing for an Ironman race in 2009 - the most grueling one day endurance test of them all. this race features 3.8k swim, 180k bike, and 42.2k run. looking forward to tackling this!

no official swim today, although i did swim almost completely across the pond and back - a 5 minute swim!

Jenn

No comments: