Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008 - starting over

gee, the blog i just typed didn't go thru.. guess i have to try to remember what i just typed.

on that note, i am starting over, yet again, after yet another marathon that didn't quite end up as i had hoped.

a nice 10k run to the pool and then to the pond this evening. also a 1.6k swim, which went fairly well. still feeling the affects of sunday's run so the work out was ligth and slow today..

my doctor has tripled my estrogen intake so i am hoping that will give me both a mental and physical boost. i think being on testosterone blockers alone for 9 weeks really made me suffer. it is nice to have some new hormones coming in to my system...

so many unknowns in my life, including athletics.. very tough to set goals without really knowing what each day will bring.. oh well, it's going to be one day at a time for a while to see how it goes, and hopefully in a few weeks i'll be able to make some decisions about the next challenges!

Jennifer

No comments: