Friday, April 5, 2013

McCreath moves from Crown Attorneys to Royal Newfoundland Constabulary!

Well, the layoff and bumping process over at the Newfoundland and Labrador's Department of Justice has finalized its affect on my employment, as I will be officially leaving the Crown Attorneys' Office on April 10, 2013 and starting a new job at the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary on April 11, 2013.  While this bump technically drops me down one notch on the pay scale, and puts me into shift work, it also opens the door for an exciting new opportunity to do some different type of work, and will expose me to many new people.  As someone who has a history of managing and embracing change, I look forward to this opportunity to continue my role as a public servant, and continue to live a life here in St. John's, the city I have now called home for 6 years and love so much!

1 comment:

jozie palecek said...

If this is permanent job, good to regain some stability. That does not come in couple of months however, but maybe couple of years. Congratulation for smooth sailing from one job to other without delays. This is important to get yourself into politics four years from now or sooner on provincial level. How about City Hall, many started in municipal and later moved to wider field after getting some experience in public sector and winn some recognition and popularity over competition. I would look into your status in new job, and concentrate on probation time. Other thing are not that important as keeping up independent.