Monday, April 1, 2013

McCreath gives kudos to Jerome Kennedy

Ok folks, just want to make things perfectly clear, that while I may often harshly criticize politicians and political decisions, I hold absolutely nothing personal against any of them.  Jerome Kennedy has been a target for my criticism quite frequently over the years, but the one time I met him in person, we actually have a lovely conversation and I would consider him a good person.

Quite frankly, I admire him and his work ethic. He is a tough politician who makes tough decisions, but he does his job very well. Here's a video that I recorded earlier this evening in which I further discuss the dichotomy between politics and personal matters.















Here's a picture of me posing with my transgender flag, out front of Jerome's constituency office, yesterday, in Carbonear, NL.

No comments: