Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008 - SAD

Seasonal Affective Disorder is something i think i have been dealing with, so i went out and got myself a therapeutic light. it's going to be very interesting to see if this works!

ahhh, amazing how the topic of Boston Marathon Qualifying and surrounding controversies seems to dominate the web forum over at the Running Room's website. are the standards fair? should the rules be bent in extreme circumstances? is it morally right for them to break their own rules? would it be easier to qualify as a female than as a male? lots of interesting discussions!

7.5k of running today. the knees are sore from the weekend. i also think they are sore from the high heel boots i have been wearing to work.. might have to cut back on wearing them.

a negative situation at work has upset me greatly over the past few days. this has definitely affected my mood and energy levels too.

geeze, the detroit lions are 0-12 this season so far. wow.. as i enter december, i can't help but feel as though my year is going to go 0-12. sure there have been lots of great things accomplished for me, but i'm no where near where i wanted to be when i looked ahead from the beginning of this year. my job, my running, my transition, etc... nothing seems to have developed as i had envisioned.. i had hoped to get over the hump but 2009 is going to be just as painful.

Jennifer

No comments: