Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010 - depressing week

well, it's been a very emotionally-upsetting week for me. seems some life-long associate(s) just can't get used to the fact that i am no longer living life as a cis-gendered man. I have been Jennifer for more than 2 years now and people just need to stop their whining. Yes, i understand that i left a 33 year legacy as a well-liked man, but that ended in 2007. So get used to it and move onward and upwards folks. I make no apologies for who i am or the steps i have taken to deal with gender dysphoria. I have made decisions that i know are right for me and that have been recommended by a huge team of competent medical professionals. I am moving on and my life has never been better. if you are stuck in 2007 and can't keep up, you will be abandoned in my wake. this goes for anyone.. family, friends, aquaintances, enemies... etc... i have no time for intolerance and indignity. if you are struggling to understand what transsexualism is about, then take steps to learn how to deal with it. the internet is full of wonderful resources and i would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Jennifer

No comments: