Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 30, 2010 - month end report

well, the last few days have been rough as i have been dealing with some lower back pain. This has severely limited my running. Then again, after running 2 marathons n 6 days, a rest is probably a good thing.

well, we are officially 1/3 of the way thru the year. my training stats are way down, but that's ok. i managed to complete the two marathons that i had pencilled in on my to do list...

jan 271.60
feb 205.90
Mar 258.80
Apr 213.70
year so far running 950.00 km

Jan 32.0
Feb 20.0
Mar 07.9
Apr 05.2
year so far swimming 65.10 km

the best news is that after a challenging couple of months, my mood, confidence levels, and ambition levels seem to be back at a high level. With May right around the corner, it is going to be my plan to at least 1 more spring marathon. Perhaps more!

i am looking forward to the the spring running season and will also try to work extra hard over the summer to try to get myself into better shape for a serious fall marathon where i will attempt to get myself a 2011 Boston Marathon qualification.

should be a fun challenge!

Jenn

No comments: