Monday, May 20, 2013

After 14000 km, McCreath ditches Asics for Saucony Oasis!

Well, I have officially given up on Asics 2100 series shoes. After running  14000 km on Asics 2120 and 2130 series shoes, I learned the hard way that 2140 and beyond contained a modified inner sole that causes blisters to anyone with wide feet. I also had the same problem with their new GT-2000 shoe.

After 4 months on an old 2007 model of K-Swiss tennis court shoes, to provide extra stability to my torn ankle ligament, I discovered Saucony by chance, in a bargain bin at Winners the other day. Turns out that I really like this shoe so far and will look forward to giving it a go. due to injury, I have not had a long run on these shoes yet, but so far, the short runs have felt great.   Even more exciting, seems one of my cats approve of these shoes too! hehe.


No comments: