Monday, November 12, 2012

on a roll with my NFL pics! 11/12/2012

Wow, 93-52 so far this year for me with my game picks!  this has got to be the best first half of an NFL season that i have ever had - in this my 20th year of following the sport. Sure, some of it fluke, but lots of these pics include some well-thought upsets.  Even against the spread, i find myself at 75-68, which is not to bad either.  Funny how my pics are better than almost all major television analysts who also pic the games each week - including the likes of Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Bill Cowher and Shannon Sharpe from CBS; Terry Bradshaw, Michael Strahan, Howie Long and Jimmy Johnson from Fox, and Cris Carter, Keyshawn Johnson, Tom Jackson and Mike Ditka from ESPN.  Only Chris Berman from ESPN has better picks than i do, so far this seasons, out of all these guys!

what does all this really mean? well, nothing really. there's no way i would ever put money on these games. as i still have no confidence in my pics. but sure, it's fun to have the bragging rights to say i am better than  the guys who get paid to make these pics!


No comments: