Saturday, July 12, 2014

Jennifer McCreath Foundation Inc!

I am extremely proud to announce the soft launch of the Jennifer McCreath Foundation Inc.  This is going to be a non profit organization that will carry out educational, activist, and peer support work for members of the trans communities all over Canada, with a core focus on Newfoundland and Labrador.

Doing activism work requires resources, especially travel costs and meeting accommodations, but I have had such an immense amount of fulfilling feelings from doing this type of work, that I want to create a mechanism that will help me, as well as help others get involved. As a non-profit corporate entity, I can pass fundraising and liability over to a corporate entity, rather than put it all on my shoulders. I look forward to building the company and building a strong brand that can offer meaningful products and services to the trans people who need it most!

For more information, or to make a donation, please contact me at info@jennifermccreath.com

No comments: