Monday, August 12, 2013

McCreath Endorses Ron Hynes!

Ok folks, as someone who is running for a city council position, I have made it clear that I will not be picking any favourites. While I will definitely not be running for Mayor, I will not be endorsing any particular candidate.

Having said that, when I heard that legendary Newfoundland folk singer Ron Hynes was playing a concert - his first tour since undergoing medical treatments, I knew there was no way I was going to miss this  concert.  The interesting factor here is that his concert here tomorrow is a fundraiser for one of the mayoral candidates.

Keeping all of this in mind, I want to make it perfectly clear that my attendance at this event is due to my love of Mr. Hynes' music. It has nothing to do with which candidate booked him.  Heck, if the other two candidates want to book Hynes for an event, I would attend them as well.

So for the record, I want to state that I love Ron Hynes' music and I support and endorse attending his concerts!

No comments: