Saturday, June 21, 2014

Keeping A Low Profile - for now!

Yes blog readers, I am still out here. been spending much of my free time reading books, writing my first book (more info soon), and taking extra overtime shifts. Looking forward to some big new projects in the near future, which I will get into more once the details are ready to be announced.

For those who have been asking, yes, I still plan to leave Newfoundland before year end and take my life in a completely different direction. it's no secret that I have been frustrated at the lack of career growth or opportunities that seem to always find their way to others.

But before I go, you can bet that the good bye parties will be used as a tool to raise education and awareness towards the same type of activism matters that I have been working so hard for over the past 7 years.

more soon Jennifer

 

No comments: