Saturday, April 25, 2015

McCreath inspired, optimistic, re Bruce Jenner coming out Interview!

Having watched the Bruce Jenner ABC 20-20 interview from last night, I must say that my initial reaction is very positive and I am very excited. For all those who were worried, I think we can take a deep breath and relax, and look forward to the amazing positive affects that we as a trans community will realize because of Jenner's activism. Jenner brings several things to the trans spotlight that have been missing or overlooked. I am really happy and have tons of faith and confidence that his transition will do wonders for all of us.

For a more detailed analysis as to why I am so pleased with this, I have recorded a two part video interview vlog that I have posted on youtube here:

Part One

Part Two

No comments: