Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Jenn says 2023 already the worst year of her life.

You could write a sad country song about my 2023 so far. the health care system won't fix my knee, the deputy minister of FFA won't give me the job that i won fair and square in a competition, and the sperm i paid $5000 to store in a freezer for 16 years so i could have biological children later in life, are now going in the garbage.. no wife, no kids, no house, now car, and a job that barely pays half of bills. bankruptcy, law suit(s) and human rights complaint(s) on the horizon.. oh what a life!!! the future sure ain't what it used to be!!!!! I think it's officially time for me to admit that Jennifer McCreath will never make it here in Newfoundland and Labrador. I'm just too far ahead of my times, and the discrimination i face here will never be overcome. serious thinking to do ahead now as a contemplate whether or not to renew my apartment lease for another year, or give my notice and literally leave and go somewhere else and start my life over again from scratch with a clean slate and lots of scars. Advice anyone??

No comments: