Monday, September 25, 2017

Jennifer McCreath's Final Push for Election!

Hello St. John's. Tomorrow is a very important day - Election Day. If you are unhappy with the status quo down at City Hall, tomorrow is the best chance to shake things up, something we all get to do only once every 4 years.

Elect me to City Hall and I guarantee I will fight for transparency and additional citizen engagement in the decision-making process.

Most of all, as unique of a person as I may be, I know I can bring some new perspectives to City Hall that none of the financially-well-off candidates can bring, nor any of the provincially-partisan candidates can bring.

I thank you all who have supported me, and I biggest hope of all, is that we set a record for highest voter-turn out. Sincerely yours, Jennifer McCreath #nlpoli #sjpoli



(photo credit Canadian Press)

No comments: